Rajma Paratha (Rajmah Parantha), a nutritious Indian flatbread using flour and Red Kidney beans. It’s very healthy and nutritious because red beans are so full of protein. You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Learn how to make this delicious Rajma Paratha in few easy steps.
• 1 Cup boiled Red Kidney Beans
• 1 Cup wheat flour
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (Maida)
• 3 tsp Salt
• 2 tsp red chilli powder
• 1 tsp Carom seeds (Ajwain)
• 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
• 1 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 large chopped onion
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 1 green chilli
• 1 tbsp chopped ginger
• 2-4 tbsp yogurt (Dahi)
• Oil for frying
• Water as required
How to make Rajma Paratha:
- Take plain boiled red beans in bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, Garam masala, black pepper powder and carom seeds. Mix everything well and mashed the beans. Make it like a puree.
- Add chopped cilantro, chopped onion, green chilli and ginger in beans puree.
- Add wheat flour and all-purpose flour in this puree and mix in yogurt. Yogurt makes paratha soft.
- Add oil and water as required and make dough out of it. It has to be soft and smooth.
- Now heat up non-stick pan and make Paratha.
- Serve it with Yogurt.