“Words” have great power. – it can inspire and it can destroy. So, you have to choose your words carefully.
Your words decide the future of your child. So, when you speak, make sure you’re uplifting your child energy.
You should choose some positive phrases that will make your child feel good.
Here, I come up with 50 powerful phrases to encourage your kids. Start right now!
1. You make me smile.
2. My world is better with you in it.
3. I believe in you.
4. You are a creative kid.
5. I love your creativity.
6. You make me proud.
7. Your ideas are worthwhile.
8. You deserve good things.
9. You are strong.
10. You can say no.
11. You can say yes.
12. I respect your opinion.
13. You make a difference in my life.
14.You have powerful actions.
15. You can learn from your mistakes.
16. It’s okay to ask for help.
17. You are important.
18. You don’t have to be perfect to be happy.
19. You are learning.
20. You are the most valuable.
21. You are very special.
22. I appreciate you.
23. You are beautiful.
24. You are a nice boy/girl.
25. I love the way you see the world.
26. I understand your emotions.
27. You make a good decision.
28. Your ideas matter.
29. You can try again tomorrow.
30. It’s okay. We all make mistakes.
31. You did a great job.
32. That’s really a great question.
33. Your ideas are interesting.
34. You’re a quick learner.
35. I really enjoy your company.
36. You have a good thinking!
37. I’m happy to talk with you.
38. I learn new things from you every day.
39. I enjoy playing with you.
40. I’m ready to listen you.
41. I’m proud of you.
42. Thank you!
43. I’m sure you can handle it.
44. Your words are meaningful.
45. I know you will do your best.
46. Listen to your instincts.
47. You’re so smart.
48. Tell me about your dreams.
49. You are so good at this
50. I love you.
What phrases do you say each day? I’d love to hear from you 🙂